Saturday

Republik Kommandos

I feel like this whole game walkthrough works out well, so I decided to play through Star Wars Republic Commandos.

Photobucket

Keep in mind: Medium Difficulty.
Photobucket

So, I watch the horribly long and overly dramatic intro ["Hello little clone, you are going to do great things ect."]

Then, load into my ship thing for combat, sweet.

Photobucket

SHIT DID THAT JUST EXPLODE?

Photobucket

Ok...Explosions, guns, bugs. You'd think by now the game would be a challenge.

Photobucket

Not at all. Turns out, standing in the middle of combat actually doesn't cause death. In fact, most weapons hardly do damage past my shield. Good job Game devs, good job.

Photobucket

The Element of squad control is very unique to me, and well executed. It does need some polish though.

Photobucket

Hah! My first heal. Turns out, the only guys who can really hurt are the Geonosians, and they nearly one shot me.

Now, let me show you the rest of the game!

Photobucket

.............Tune in next time I guess....

No comments: