Saturday

Postal 2, Captains log, stardate unknown.

I recently got Postal 2, and decided to play it. I have never even seen a demo, so this was a first for me.

The opening cinematic showed [Ahem] Some nice character models.

Photobucket

After an intro of waking up at a hospital [Cliche, I know] It put a hilarious twist on it. The protagonist received foreclosing notices, divorces, and other happily themed notes.

Photobucket
Photobucket

"My wife left me? finally theres good news!"

The first indication of a plot movement is a sperm donation ad.

Photobucket

Eager to do his part, our hero embarks to jerk off into a bucket and collect the reward.

Photobucket

My first weapon, oddly, was a box of scissors. Why a hospitol has boxes of non-surgical scissors is beyond me.

Photobucket

Sharp.

Photobucket

"No I'm alright, really. I'm not prone to violent outbursts of scissors with this head wound!"

Photobucket

In case of leg fires, always go to the left.

Finally, I reach the sterilized donation room.

Photobucket

A cinematic goes over to a nearby lab.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nothing insidious here- OH GOD WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE!?!?"

Photobucket

So after I apparently break a record, I casually walk around, hoping to grab my cash and get the fuck out of dodge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hmmm, a dead body that I didn't actually kill? Let's investigate!

Photobucket

Wow, I guess my head wound IS severe. And to top it off, I'm sober.

Photobucket

Little demon children seem to like me. Want some matches little boy- OH GOD HE HAS A GRENADE!

Photobucket

I'm back? Cool! And no permanent dameghsuggagoighhgghghhmjmklmklmklklmkl...

Photobucket

Gotta love the character models.

Photobucket

Where are all these corpses coming from?

Photobucket

Let me just walk over- OH GOD...CAT FEET, DAMN YOU SCIENCE!

Photobucket

Lazy Mexican janitor.

Photobucket

Fancy plumbing.

I will continue later idk.

No comments: