Sunday

Postal 2, Captains log, Stardate also unknown.

LAST TIME, ON POSTAL 2.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So, picking up from the pipes...

Photobucket

Its really bad down here...I want to go home...my head hurts.

Photobucket

OH FUCK THE WALLS ARE MOVING!

Photobucket

Ew dirty hallways...By now I'm lost. The game is messing with me. I just figured out that those demonic children with black sass are really demonic Gary Colemans. I'm fucked now.

Photobucket

Oh, that damn cat. I have no where to go...I'm stuck-

Oh hey, a power thingy...

Photobucket

Let's shoot it.

Photobucket

I'm outside! But I triggered an explosion...

"It was like that officer, I swear!"

Photobucket

Hey kids, your parents are going to Die! Classy.

Photobucket

What a nice non-assuming Chinese restaurant.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Theres something wrong here..Is it the mad cow infected tourettes afflicted undead?

Fuck no. 10 bucks for a drink, thats way to expensive.

Photobucket

America, Fuck yea! They can kill the zombies for me!

Photobucket

"Hey kid, you want to hunt mad-cow infected cows?" "Sure, I'm in between careers lately."

Photobucket

Oh god, cow loving terrorists.

Photobucket

Do you do yoga?

Photobucket

Awww shit.

Photobucket

Hey, thats my last cow!

You want me to hunt pidgins with a rocket launcher? Sure!

Photobucket

[Thats the boss]

Photobucket

Damn...I guess all my work was for nothing, huh.

Photobucket

It was still the coolest thing ever.

Photobucket

I'm going to have a talk with this big cooperate guy. He is totally stealing my game!

Photobucket

That doesn't even look like me!

Photobucket

Hello, tech support? I fucked your game...Sorry.

No comments: