Sunday

Heart of Iron, Will of Paper.

So I got this totally awsome game, Hearts of Iron 2. It lets you reenact WW2 from many different countries.

Canada fags are all like "HURR WE DON SUK :d" So I choose Canada for WW2.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My entire army.

Photobucket

And my entire navy. Wow.

I want to look around, so I send my navy out into the sea, What can happen?

Photobucket

I felt it time to buff out this pathetic excuse for a military. In Hearts of Iron, your economy and military production takes place mainly through here. The sliders shift importance from money, supplies, and industry. It's a clever system, but takes some practice.

In euro-land, Poland is getting it hard.

Photobucket

Very Hard.

Hey, I almost forgot about my navy, lets check up on it...

Photobucket

;_;

Photobucket

I'm going to have to plan for an offensive, at least try to get back on Germany for wiping off my 5 ship navy.

Photobucket

I move my army to the coast, and get to work.

Photobucket

That should work, plenty of troops and transports.

Back in Europe,

Photobucket

France is getting slapped.

Photobucket

Like, slapped across the face.

Back in America, Pearl Harbor.

Photobucket

As Russia takes some heat.

Photobucket

They can handle it, right?

Photobucket

My god, It's like pop-ups.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ow, sorry Ruskis, I can't really help you.

Photobucket

Uhhh...Was this supposed to happen? Didn't Russia start winning eventually?

Photobucket

D:

I think I should help, TIME TO MOVE MY FLEETS :SERIOUSFACE:

Photobucket

Thank's Vista, we're all proud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's how awesome our fleets are, Falcon. YOUR COMPUTER CANT HANDLE THEMS.