Saturday

OE Cake

I'm on a roll here, and it's hardly past noon.

I was dicking around in OE cake, and decided to advertise it shamelessly.

Its a liquid physics simulator, but is still the coolest physics toy around.



It has a shitload of elements, materials, and tools for you to use.

I decided to make a Crane, and show you how fire works.

Photobucket

"FUCK THE CRANE IS BURNING!!! HOW IS METAL BURNING!!! WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW"
Its not metal, I used the fuel element. Why not.
Photobucket

"SHIIIIT LOOK OUT THE BALL IS FALLING"
I made the ball out of the rigid material, linked by string.
Photobucket

"ITS STILL GOING"
Photobucket

"THE FOUNDATION IS BURNING, BUT ITS STONE!!!"
I used fuel for everything. :3

Photobucket

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL FOR HELP YET?"

Photobucket

"ITS FALLING!!!!" Gravity is perfect in this game, as you see the tower is simply falling. The weakened supports will actually snap off at the force of the fall.
Photobucket

Now it simply smolders into ashes.

This is a truly epic game, with lots of examples in the installpath/OECake/demo

Try them all to see what OE Cake can do!

No comments: