Saturday

ITS UNREAL

My last post today. In case you noticed, I've been aiming for content out the ass. It's my way of saying I'll be active, and gives you a chance to see me at work.

I started up unreal for the 3rd time since my new computer. It runs so perfectly at all settings maxed, Its my dream game so far.

Unreal Tournament 2004 is a fast paced FPS, with surprisingly good graphics. It has a wide variety of weapons, and epic vehicles. This is an indoor map though, so its limited.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at that gun, whats not to love.

Photobucket

Whoa, red team. My arch rival. HERO TIME-

Photobucket

Shit.

Maybe I can dash to the flag-

Photobucket

Shit.

Photobucket

Oh wow, game over already?

Humiliating defeat...thanks mysterious announcer guy...



Next map: Some house thing.

Photobucket

Survivor: Mouse den.

I'm not going to fail as badly this time-

Photobucket

Shit.

The game, as you guessed, is largely twitch based. Something I don't have the hang of, but is steadily and unfortunately becoming the mainstream skillset.

Photobucket

Nice picture :v

Photobucket

If it weren't for that curiously attractive ass, I would be cussing at my death now.

Photobucket

How can mice write? Or learn English for that matter.
Or hold little crayons...hmmm...

Photobucket

Another, humiliating, defeat.

I'll try to get in vehicle combat tomorrow, It's all late and stuff...

No comments: